Emerson MW8119SB 1.1 cu. ft. 1,000-Watt Microwave Oven Review

Emerson MW8119SB 1.1 cu. ft. 1,000-Watt Microwave Oven
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After checking out microwaves on Amazon, I decided to buy this same microwave from Walmart for $59.00. I made sure that it was the same model number, size, and brand before I posted this review because I believe in being concise and exact with my reviews . It worked fine for the first few months and now it overheats and shuts down after heating anything more
than 2 min. I cannot even finish cooking a bag of popcorn in it. The sides and back are free and clear of clutter or anything else that would stop the airflow to the motor so I sure that is not the reason for the overheating. The back and sides get extremely hot before it shuts down! If I wait about 2 hours, I can start it up again but it never fails to die after a 2 minute cooking.
I purchased this because the design of stainless steel and black went well with my other appliances. Boy am I sorry!
Do yourself a favor and don't buy this model.
I rated it a 1 because it looks stylish and worked well for a short time before it died.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerson MW8119SB 1.1 cu. ft. 1,000-Watt Microwave Oven

Emerson's 1.1-cubic foot microwave oven not only has a stylish design, it cooks foods quickly and efficiently. It features 1,000 watts of power, 10 power levels, speed and weight defrost and six convenient one-touch settings. It also includes a child-safe lockout function, LED display, digital clock and a removable glass turntable for even cooking.Emerson 1.1 cu. ft. Microwave Oven, 1,000-Watt:* Stainless steel front* 1,000-watt* 10 power levels* Speed and weight defrost* One-touch settings: beverage, potato, pizza, frozen dinner, popcorn and reheat* Child-safe lockout function* LED display* Digital clock* Includes removable glass turntable

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Emerson MW8119SB 1.1 cu. ft. 1,000-Watt Microwave Oven

3 comments:

CharmYarn said...

Also check http://bakingreview.com/farberware-classic-fmo11ahtbkb-1-1-cubic-foot-1000-watt-microwave-oven-stainless-steel/

microwavereviews said...

Very informative blog. I found this review very helpful. It is helpful to understand this product. Thanks for sharing microwave oven review.

Repair wala center said...


If you are looking for microwave repair in mumbai then clickmicrowave repair in mumbai
either you are looking for ac repair in mumbai then clickac repair in mumbai

Post a Comment